Selecting the Right Plan
Affordable Care Act Options in Kennesaw, Georgia
When it comes to finding the right health insurance for you and your family, it’s important to look at all of your options. The Affordable Care Act is one solution that gives families access to health insurance. But sometimes, it can be confusing to navigate the different plans, rules, and eligibility requirements. The Insurance Nana specializes in providing a variety of health insurance options to help families in Kennesaw, GA, find the right coverage through our services.
Schedule Your Complimentary ACA Info Call with Amy now
Taking virtual appointments.
Your information is treated confidentially with us following HIPAA guidelines.
About the Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is a law enacted in March of 2010 that aims to provide affordable and accessible health insurance to families across the United States. The ACA ensures that citizens have insurance coverage for a variety of medical necessities, including doctors’ services, hospital care, prescription drugs, and more.
There are three main plans to consider when enrolling for ACA coverage – Bronze, Silver and Gold. Each plan includes 10 essential benefits. According to HealthCare.gov, they are:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (such as surgery and overnight stays)
- Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care (both before and after birth)
- Mental health and substance abuse services – including counseling and therapy
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (for children 18 and under)
The ACA is designed to ensure that individuals and families who cannot access affordable health insurance can still receive the help they need. You can sign up for ACA coverage during periods of open enrollment from November to January. You or your family may be eligible for insurance through the ACA if:
Your employer does not offer a group health insurance plan
You are self-employed
Your annual income is between $13,000 to over $100,000 depending on the size of your family.
If you are eligible for any Medicare or Medicaid programs, then you cannot receive coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
How We Can Help
Amy Kelley understands how confusing it can be to find the perfect health insurance plan. That’s why The Insurance Nana is dedicated to getting to know you and your family and your health care needs. Then we can custom design the best and most affordable plan for you and your family. In addition, The Insurance Nana can assist you with information such as:
- Eligibility for coverage under the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare
- Expert assistance with enrolling through HealthCare.gov
- Reviewing options that can offer low monthly health insurance premiums
You never know when you will need full health insurance coverage. Sickness and illnesses, such as Covid-19, can strike at any time. When you enlist the assistance of The Insurance Nana, you can receive free health insurance counseling so you can get the guidance you need. To learn more about our services in Kennesaw, GA, contact us today.
Contact The Insurance Nana for Assistance With ACA Today
Let The Insurance Nana answer all your questions about the Affordable Care Act and help you find the best insurance coverage. She has the knowledge, experience, and passion to help you find affordable coverage that will meet your needs. Contact The Insurance Nana today in Kennesaw, GA, for a free quote on health insurance coverage.